Holme Hill, Upton Grey
- Luxurious master bedroom suite
- Four further double bedrooms
- 4 Bath/shower rooms
- State of the art kitchen
- 4 Reception rooms
- First floor terrace
- Landscaped garden & grounds
- Double garage
- Cloakroom & utility room
- Bonus room
Property Summary***OPEN EVENT 7TH MARCH 2020***
A beautifully 3472sq ft detached family house occupying a mature yet very convenient location for mainline stations (Basingstoke station to Waterloo station from 44 minutes).
-FULL PART EXCHANGE SERVICE OFFERED
-MOVE IN 28 DAYS
A beautifully appointed and very spacious detached family house occupying a mature yet very convenient location for mainline stations (Basingstoke station to Waterloo station from 44 minutes).
A superb family house standing proudly in the heart of Upton Grey with glorious rural views. The feeling of light and space is apparent as you enter the property and is comprises a good sized living room, adjacent is the dining room and to the rear is a well-fitted kitchen/diner. In addition, there is a cloakroom and utility room.
To the first floor is the master bedroom with dressing area, en-suite and private balcony, a good size second bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. The first floor comprises a further two double bedrooms which served by the well fitted family bathroom. To the second floor an additional bedroom and bathroom can be found together with a bonus room, ideal for bedroom 6 or a home office.
Outside there is a large terrace ideal for entertaining. The garden and grounds surrounding the property are well presented with a mixture of turf, shrub, and hedging. A large driveway can be found to the front of the property with access to a good sized double garage.
Holme Hill is located on the edge of Upton Grey village within the Conservation Area. The village itself is picturesque, and benefits from a village shop and Post Office, Church, village hall and locally owned public house called The Hoddington Arms.
In nearby Odiham there is a wide variety of shops, restaurants and facilities including a doctors' surgery, dentists, optician and pharmacy. A more comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities may be found in Farnham, Alton and Basingstoke.
Communications are excellent, with both the M3 (Junc. 5) and the A31 giving swift access to the national motorway network, as well as Heathrow, Southampton and Gatwick airports. There are main line train services from Hook and Basingstoke (44 minutes) to London Waterloo.
There is a selection of schools in the area including Robert May's, as well as Lord Wandsworth College, St. Nicholas and Alton Convent.
The surrounding area is very well known for its fine Hampshire countryside providing outstanding walking, riding and country pursuits generally.
Please note: The internal photography is of a finished property on another ME development and serves only to give an idea of how the property might look upon completion
Under section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, the company directors of ME Estate Agents holdings Limited hereby declare a personal interest in the sale of this property.
Terms & conditions apply. Stamp duty incentives only available on selected plots. Call for more details.
Incentive Packages Terms & Conditions.
1. Offers apply to selected plots and developments only, subject to status and availability.
2. Purchaser's intention to take advantage of any incentive offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving a property.
3. Availability of any incentive offer is subject to purchaser agreeing to pay the full marketed price for plot being reserved.
4. Where the incentive offer is for the recompense of items already paid by the purchaser an invoice issued to the purchaser will be required as evidence of payment amount.
5. ME Developments reserves the right to make a cash contribution in place of any incentive offer made or discount the purchase price accordingly.
6. ME Developments and its subsidiaries reserve the right to withdraw any incentive offer at any time.
7. Part Exchange assumes purchaser accepts an offer at a value determined by ME Developments for the purchasers existing property.
8. Move in 28 Days offer assumes reserved plot is ready for occupation at the discretion of ME Developments.