- Part-Exchange available
- Exclusive development
- Unrivalled country living
- Prime Village
- Stunning reception space
- Bespoke kitchen
Property SummaryHolme Hill is an exclusive development of just ten luxury new build homes in Upton Grey, Hampshire.
-FULL PART EXCHANGE SERVICE OFFERED
-MOVE IN 28 DAYS
Holme Hill is an exclusive development of just ten luxury new build homes in Upton Grey, Hampshire.
An exceptionally spacious and beautifully appointed house standing in a sought after and tranquil location with a landscaped garden and beautiful rural views. The property has a traditional yet contemporary feel and has been designed to take full advantage of it rural setting. The generous living accommodation is set off a spacious entrance hall and includes a large sitting room with access out to the garden, a formal dining room, study, cloakroom and large kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is set around an island and is fitted with a range of cabinets and integrated appliances. The utility room adjoins the kitchen with access to the garden.
The five bedrooms are arranged over a further two floors. The principal bedroom is well placed with an en-suite, dressing room and private balcony. Bedroom two also provides an en-suite and fitted units. A bathroom can be found on the first floor and a shower room can be found on the second floor.
The property occupies an exceptional elevated located with stunning rural views over the village and beyond. The we landscaped grounds and gardens are private and well landscaped. To the front is a large driveway with parking for multiple cars and a large detached double garage.
Upton Grey, one of the most sought after villages in Hampshire, within which is a shop/post office, church and public house. The surrounding countryside is beautiful which you can enjoy through footpaths and bridleways accessible by foot from the property. The nearby Georgian village of Odiham and major commercial centre of Basingstoke provide more extensive facilities. Educational needs are well served, with a state sector primary school in Long Sutton, Robert May's secondary school in Odiham and the highly sought after local nursery school, Little Crickets. Independent schools include Daneshill, St Neots, Alton Convent and Lord Wandsworth College. Great location for commuters with excellent rail and road links.
Please note: The internal photography is of a finished property on another ME development and serves only to give an idea of how the property might look upon completion
Under section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, the company directors of ME Estate Agents holdings Limited hereby declare a personal interest in the sale of this property.
Terms & conditions apply. Stamp duty incentives only available on selected plots. Call for more details.
Incentive Packages Terms & Conditions.
1. Offers apply to selected plots and developments only, subject to status and availability.
2. Purchaser's intention to take advantage of any incentive offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving a property.
3. Availability of any incentive offer is subject to purchaser agreeing to pay the full marketed price for plot being reserved.
4. Where the incentive offer is for the recompense of items already paid by the purchaser an invoice issued to the purchaser will be required as evidence of payment amount.
5. ME Developments reserves the right to make a cash contribution in place of any incentive offer made or discount the purchase price accordingly.
6. ME Developments and its subsidiaries reserve the right to withdraw any incentive offer at any time.
7. Part Exchange assumes purchaser accepts an offer at a value determined by ME Developments for the purchasers existing property.
8. Move in 28 Days offer assumes reserved plot is ready for occupation at the discretion of ME Developments.