Holme Hill, Upton Grey
- Part-Exchange available
- Exclusive development
- Unrivalled country living
- Brand New - High Specification
- Prime location in the heart of the village
- Landscaped garden & grounds
Property SummaryA superb family house standing proudly in the heart of Upton Grey with glorious rural views.
-FULL PART EXCHANGE SERVICE OFFERED
-MOVE IN 28 DAYS
A superb family house standing proudly in the heart of Upton Grey with glorious rural views.
The house has been beautifully crafted to complement the beautiful rural location and provides an exceptional family home. The substantial living accommodation is set around a roomy reception hall and includes a large dual aspect sitting room, large dining room and a well-proportioned kitchen/breakfast room full integrated kitchen and separate utility room. Of note, a cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
There are four well-proportioned bedrooms including two bedrooms with en suite bath/shower rooms. There is also a separate and stylish family bathroom to the first floor. The further accommodation to the second floor provides space and flexibility either as an additional two bedroom or reception room with shared shower room.
The house stands within attractive landscaped grounds providing a beautiful setting with a views over farmland to the rear. There are areas of formal garden and lawn together with well stocked flower and shrub borders. An ideally positioned paved terrace provides an outside seating area and fine views over the grounds to the countryside beyond. There are two paddocks set to the rear of the formal garden with a field shelter and separate gate access to the road. A private driveway provides ample parking and access to the double garage with a useful loft room above, two loose boxes and garden store.
Holme Hill is situated in the heart of Upton Grey with wonderful views over the village to the Hoddington Estate's parkland. The village itself is picturesque, and benefits from a village shop and Post Office, church, village hall, public house, tennis court and recreation area. The surrounding area is very well known for its fine Hampshire countryside providing outstanding walking, riding and country pursuits generally.
Good commuting links with trains from Basingstoke to London Waterloo (44 mins). The nearby village of Odiham with its Georgian High Street provides a range of shops, restaurants, pubs, dental and medical centres and other services. More extensive shops and facilities can be found in Basingstoke and Farnham.
Schools include the highly rated Long Sutton CofE Primary and Robert Mays and also independent schools including Daneshill, St Neots, Lord Wandsworth's College, Winchester, St. Swithun's and Bradfield all within easy reach.
Please note: The internal photography is of a finished property on another ME development and serves only to give an idea of how the property might look upon completion
Under section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, the company directors of ME Estate Agents holdings Limited hereby declare a personal interest in the sale of this property.
Terms & conditions apply. Stamp duty incentives only available on selected plots. Call for more details.
Incentive Packages Terms & Conditions.
1. Offers apply to selected plots and developments only, subject to status and availability.
2. Purchaser's intention to take advantage of any incentive offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving a property.
3. Availability of any incentive offer is subject to purchaser agreeing to pay the full marketed price for plot being reserved.
4. Where the incentive offer is for the recompense of items already paid by the purchaser an invoice issued to the purchaser will be required as evidence of payment amount.
5. ME Developments reserves the right to make a cash contribution in place of any incentive offer made or discount the purchase price accordingly.
6. ME Developments and its subsidiaries reserve the right to withdraw any incentive offer at any time.
7. Part Exchange assumes purchaser accepts an offer at a value determined by ME Developments for the purchasers existing property.
8. Move in 28 Days offer assumes reserved plot is ready for occupation at the discretion of ME Developments.