Forge Barn, Pitt Lane, Frensham
- Part-exchange and move assist incentives available
- Complete and ready to move in to
- Original feature barn style stone wall
- Large feature open-plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Bifold doors opening onto a generous landscaped garden
- Additional separate family room with fireplace
- Master bedroom with ensuite complete with bath and overhead shower
- Separate utility and boot room
On the ground floor, the superb large open-plan kitchen/dining/living room benefits from two large roof lights and features a dual aspect, with large bifold doors to the south and French doors opening onto a generous ‘wrap around’ garden. The kitchen is fitted with top of the range Siemans integrated appliances and benefits from a separate utility room.
Additionally, there is a large family room with dual aspect windows, a wood burning stove and direct access onto the private rear garden, which has been professionally landscaped. A further bedroom benefitting from an ensuite and a separate study complete the flexible accommodation on the ground floor. A master suite, double bedroom, bathroom and large office/study (which could be converted into a fourth bedroom) occupy the first floor.
Under section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, the company directors of ME Estate Agents holdings Limited hereby declare a personal interest in the sale of this property.