Old Park Lane
£495,000 Guide Price
- A stunning two bedroom barn style home
- Large open plan living dinner
- Private landscaped gardens
- Bespoke kitchen with stone work surfaces and breakfast bar
- Siemans integrated appliances and Perrin & Rowe instant hot tap
- Luxury fitted bathroom
- natural stone and wood flooring on ground floors with underfloor heating
- Landscaped grounds with limestone patio terraces
- Part-exchange and move assist incentives available
- Further land available of up to 25 acres with stable schools & livery yard equestrian use. Subject t
Property SummaryREADY TO MOVE IN BY SUMMER 2019! A stunning two bedroom barn style home offering well planned and stylish accommodation throughout, situated in this exclusive farm style development surrounded by fields yet within a short distance of the historic Castle Street and Farnham Town Centre.
Castle Yard is located in Old Park Lane, a quiet country lane accessed off Castle Hill opposite Farnham Castle. The location offers an unrivalled lifestyle choice of living in the countryside surrounded by fields, yet is only a 15 minute walk in to Farnham Town Centre.
This exclusive development, of only nine properties set within a private landscaped courtyard next to Farnham Park, a remarkable medieval deer park with a landscape of rolling grassland and a boundary that has remained unchanged for 600 years. Its 320 acres has retained much of its character and the feel of open countryside. A focal point of the park is the historic Farnham Castle adjacent to which is Castle Yard, sitting at