Meadow Barn, Pitt Lane, Frensham
- Part-exchange and move assist incentives available
- Complete and ready to move into today
- Stunning barn conversion with panoramic country views
- Vaulted entrance with feature staircase
- Magnificent open-plan kitchen with wood burning stove
- Luxurious master bedroom suite
- Three further bedrooms all with ensuite
- Luxury integrated appliances throughout
- Private gated driveway with estate style automated gates
- Landscaped grounds and cottage gardens
Property SummaryMeadow Barn is a beautiful barn conversion with cottage style gardens and panoramic farmland scenery. The property benefits from well-proportioned rooms including a choice of master bedrooms where you can opt for extra space or the most wonderful countryside views. On the ground floor, there is a vaulted entrance with full height feature windows and a statement staircase. Here you will also find a generous family room and a superb open plan kitchen and dining room with wood burning stove and bi-fold doors. This stunning barn conversion is stylishly finished to an exacting standard, with luxury in every detail.
Under section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, the company directors of ME Estate Agents holdings Limited hereby declare a personal interest in the sale of this property.
Meadow Barn lies on the outskirts of the quintessential villages of Dockenfield and Frensham, nestled between the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the South Downs National Park. Both village centres are just a short distance from the grounds, offering a choice of public houses, a post office and village store, recreation grounds and churches. Frensham Ponds and the very popular Alice Holt Forest are also in close proximity, whilst a short 10-minute drive will take you to the town of Farnham and its mainline train station with direct links to London.