Wingate Meadow, Long Sutton, Hook, Hampshire, RG29
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- ODIHAM 2.5 MILES
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- 3525 SQ FT
- LORD WANDSWORTH COLLEGE 0.9 MILES
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- IDYLLIC SEMI-RURAL LOCATION
- BRAND NEW
An exclusive architecturally inspired home in a distinctive contemporary style, timber boarding façade set against the treelined backdrop.
Carefully considered design provides a profusion of light, which naturally blends with the abundance of ‘green’ space provided by the open meadow.
Wingate Meadow stands proudly in the sought after village of Long Sutton. The 3584 sq ft has been carefully designed with modern open-plan living in mind.
- Spacious and minimalistic accommodation, high ceilings, light airy with views from every window
- State of the Art bespoke kitchen and open plan contemporary living
- Luxurious Master bedroom suite and four further double bedrooms
- Elegant wood parquet flooring and natural stone tiles
- Upgrade packages available including home cinema and integrated sound system
- Large and welcoming entrance hall with reception rooms including home office
- Extremely high specification throughout property
- Blocked paved driveway with double carport
- Large landscaped gardens
- Time to think & work effectively with super-fast broadband
- Transform your daily commute with the convivence of excellent transport links
- Abundance of space, peace and solitude living in a quintessential village with a local store, post office and country pub.
Wingate Meadow is situated in the picturesque village of Long Sutton, a short distance from the attractive Georgian town of Odiham which has an excellent range of local shopping facilities as well as a bank, restaurants, public houses and church. The larger regional centres of Farnham and Basingstoke are within easy reach and provide a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities.
The property is well placed for the commuter with easy access to the M3 providing fast road access to London and the South Coast. There is also a mainline railway station at Winchfield with a regular service to London Waterloo. Heathrow and Gatwick airports are easily accessible, as are the major commercial centres which lie within the M3 and M4 corridor.
Odiham 2.5 miles, Alton 5 miles, Farnham 7 miles, Basingstoke 9 miles, M3 (Junction 5) 3.5 miles, London 45 miles, London Waterloo via Winchfield Station 49 minutes (All distances and times are approximate)
Schooling in this area includes Lord Wandsworth College, Daneshill, Edgeborough, Yateley Manor, Cheam, St. Neots, Alton College and Robert Mays Secondary School is also in Odiham.
Under section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, the company directors of ME Estate Agents holdings Limited hereby declare a personal interest in the sale of this property. Of note, photos are of plot 2 which has been sold.