Meadow Barn, Pitt Lane, Frensham
- Complete and ready to move in!
- Stunning barn conversion with panoramic country views
- Luxurious master bedroom suite
- Three further bedrooms all with ensuite
- Three reception rooms
- Magnificent kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors and wood burning stove
- Bespoke handmade kitchen and boot room with luxury appliances
- Spacious drawing room with open fireplace
- Landscaped grounds and cottage gardens
- Private gated driveway with estate style automated gates
Property SummaryA stylish barn conversion with GATED DRIVEWAY and PANORAMIC VIEWS. All bedrooms with en-suite. Features include WOOD BURNING STOVE and OPEN FIREPLACE. OPEN PLAN with BI-FOLD DOORS. Meadow Barn is a stylish barn conversion complete with a private gated driveway and estate style automated gates. Surrounded by unspoilt Surrey countryside, Meadow Barn offers unrivalled country living. Benefiting from extremely spacious rooms, Meadow Barn offers luxurious open plan-living, with a magnificent open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family room. This stunning barn conversion is stylishly finished to an exacting standard, with luxury in every detail.
Meadow View lies on the outskirts of the quintessential English villages of Dockenfield and Frensham, nestled between the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the South Downs National Park. Both village centres are just a short distance from the grounds, offering a choice of public houses, a post office and village store, recreation grounds and churches. Frensham Ponds and the very popular Alice Holt Forest are also in close proximity. whilst a short 10-minute drive will take you to the town of Farnham, and its mainline train station with direct links to London.