The current misconception may indicate that the housing market is uncertain but ME Estate Agents are proving that this is not the case. A two-bedroom property located on Long Garden walk just off of Castle Street in Farnham was marketed and sold this week within just 24 hours, after a huge amount of interest. ME Estate Agents’ ability to bring a property to market quickly and efficiently with the right marketing has been the key to the success of this sale and achieving an above average selling price.
The property on Long Garden Walk is a beautifully presented, two double bedroom, “Landmark” Farnham town centre character cottage, situated just off of prestigious Castle Street within a short level walk of Waitrose and Lion and Lamb walk. The property has been beautifully extended and remodelled to provide excellent accommodation whist retaining much of the original character and charm of the building.
If you would like ME Estate Agents to value your property, the office sits on Castle Street with its doors always open, and a friendly face ready to assist you with any sales, lettings, or new homes enquiries. Otherwise call 01252 719896 for a FREE no obligation valuation.
The warm weather over the bank holiday has been wonderful and has meant plenty of BBQ’s, time outside soaking up the sun, and perhaps a few burnt faces! We have collated all of our favourite gardens that are for sale with ME Estate Agents, get in touch with us to find out more Alton 01420 358 119 Farnham 01252 719 896
- Annandale house in Lower Bourne has generous grounds of c.1.2 acres and has the added extra of an indoor swimming pool
- Hunters Drive in Alton is a new build property with beautiful countryside views and the perfect spot for a sunny afternoon.
- Hambledon House in Lower Bourne has the perfect garden for entertaining with a vast patio area and c.2 acres of land. The wine cellar inside also helps!
- Hambledon House’s patio area
- Medstead road in Alton has ample space and leads straight from the kitchen out to the BBQ area with an additional area leading out from the lounge
- Pheasant Close in Alton is a new build with a fantastic lawned garden with plenty of scope to make this space your own
- The Old Orchard in Farnham is a new build property with a really impressive sized garden and patio area for dinner when the weather heats up
- The Street is located in the picturesque village of Dockenfield with a quirky multi-leveled garden and remarkable views
- Last but not least Wellspring located Four Marks is set in 1.5 acres of landscaped gardens with a beautiful pond and seated area around, and even it’s own little bridge