The warm weather over the bank holiday has been wonderful and has meant plenty of BBQ’s, time outside soaking up the sun, and perhaps a few burnt faces! We have collated all of our favourite gardens that are for sale with ME Estate Agents, get in touch with us to find out more Alton 01420 358 119 Farnham 01252 719 896
- Annandale house in Lower Bourne has generous grounds of c.1.2 acres and has the added extra of an indoor swimming pool
- Hunters Drive in Alton is a new build property with beautiful countryside views and the perfect spot for a sunny afternoon.
- Hambledon House in Lower Bourne has the perfect garden for entertaining with a vast patio area and c.2 acres of land. The wine cellar inside also helps!
- Hambledon House’s patio area
- Medstead road in Alton has ample space and leads straight from the kitchen out to the BBQ area with an additional area leading out from the lounge
- Pheasant Close in Alton is a new build with a fantastic lawned garden with plenty of scope to make this space your own
- The Old Orchard in Farnham is a new build property with a really impressive sized garden and patio area for dinner when the weather heats up
- The Street is located in the picturesque village of Dockenfield with a quirky multi-leveled garden and remarkable views
- Last but not least Wellspring located Four Marks is set in 1.5 acres of landscaped gardens with a beautiful pond and seated area around, and even it’s own little bridge